A well-structured and efficient backlink-building approach may quickly lead to many websites referring to your website. The best free link building tools are available as usual, but you may want to research the top link-building services in your area before deciding.
An all-in-one solution may be the solution if you’re just getting started and don’t yet have integrated procedures in place.
However, a tool designed for a particular link creation aspect will provide flexibility to those seeking to streamline or enhance current procedures.
Here is the definitive list of the best free link-building tools. Now, get started!
What are Link Building Tools?
The Link Building Tool compiles a list of link-building possibilities for your domain and gives you access to a management interface to launch an outreach campaign to get potential links. Running comparative studies on your SEO competitors while running an outreach effort is simple when you have access to this tool directly.
SEO link building service focuses on securing external links to your website, a prevalent tactic in SEO. By ensuring many other websites link to yours, you can boost your site’s traffic and domain authority. This, in turn, elevates your website’s position on the Search Engine Results Pages (SERPs)
A good link-building tool performs the following functions to achieve your SEO goal:
- Provides a huge list of potential contacts depending on the goal keywords and SEO competitors.
- Management of the outreach processes’ workflow
- Gmail integration for project report communication
- Aids in locating the contact details of the target websites.
- Reports on the campaign or project promptly.
- Monitors report to track the evolution of your campaign over time.
5 Best Free Link Building Tools
1. Google Alert
Anyone using Google Alerts will continue to say that this new link-building tool is one of the best ways to find new backlinks, so it’s important to know what it is.
Put more simply, Google Alerts is a tool that lets users generate alerts on specific keywords or topics. As a result, by providing you with alerts about potential link-building possibilities, the tool aids in keeping you informed. Any possible website that you may utilize for link building will be sent to you through email.
Benefits of Google Alerts
- Real-time monitoring for quick link-building opportunities.
- Analyze and replicate your competitors’ backlink sources.
- Promote your content by tracking mentions and requesting links.
- Manage your online reputation by addressing negative mentions.
- Stay updated on industry news and trends.
- User-friendly and easy to set up and manage.
All you need to do to begin using Google Alerts is launch the app and sign in using your Gmail account in the upper right corner.
For example, enter “link building” in the field above to create alerts for link building. The window now shows you an alert preview to see how the notifications will appear in your email before you submit to generate alerts.
All you need to do is click the “Create alert” button after adjusting your settings. You will now get an email in your Gmail account once a day with links to many websites that use the exact phrase for which you have set up alerts.
Hunter is an all-inclusive email outreach platform that allows you to create and administer link-building outreach campaigns. Free up to 25 searches per month; Hunter is a good option for those who want to take the first step in the link-building journey.
Benefits of Hunter
- Email Verifier: Verify the validity of the email addresses in your list to avoid email bounces.
- Email Finder: Assist you in locating any prospect’s email address. Entering their name and website domain is all that is required.
- Domain Search: Identify the email addresses connected to any given domain. This might be useful if you need help determining who to contact at a target website.
- Initiatives: Utilize customization, automatic follow-ups, unique sending schedules, and other features to manage cold email outreach.
In addition, Hunter provides a Chrome plugin that you may use to look for email addresses hidden on websites you visit. If you usually use Google Sheets to create prospect lists, there is also a Google Sheets add-on that may be helpful.
3. SEO Toolbar
For Chrome and Firefox, there is a browser plugin called SEO Toolbar. It’s technically part of Ahrefs, and although it isn’t a direct method for creating links.
Benefits of SEO Toolbar
- Backlink Analysis: Provide backlink analysis resources so you may evaluate the credibility and caliber of websites you are thinking about linking to.
- Competitor Research: Conduct competitive research by examining the backlink profiles of your rivals to find possible link sources and tactics.
- Broken Link Identification: Look for links to relevant material on other broken websites in your niche and offer to fix them.
- Domain Authority Check: Determine where to concentrate your link-building efforts by evaluating the authority of possible link sources.
4. Google Search Console
For digital marketers, Google Search Console is a too-good-to-be-true, free tool for managing their website’s Google visibility.
It has many valuable features that let you discover how well your site performs in those search engines. However, you may get a rudimentary summary of the number of connections your site has for the purpose of link building.
By linking a Link Building Tool campaign to Google Search Console, you can make sure that, based on your GSC data, you don’t add sites to your list of targets from which you already have links.
Semrush will update its suggestions to avoid promoting any backlink prospects from whom you already have connections when you sync your GSC account with the Link Building Tool.
Benefits of Google Search Console
- Analyze the websites that link to your site, giving you insights into your backlink profile.
- Identify opportunities to produce related material that might get additional backlinks.
- Request the removal of low-quality or harmful backlinks to improve your website’s link profile.
- Track essential metrics to see how your link-building activities are affecting search results.
5. Help a B2B Writer
Help a B2B Writer is comparable to HARO. However, rather than journalists, content marketers are the target audience.
However, it functions in the same way. You must register as a source to get daily emails with source requests.
Benefits of Help a B2B Writer
You may choose specialized areas (such as sales, marketing, e-commerce, etc.) using Help a B2B Writer. to guarantee that you only get relevant inquiries in your mailbox.
Moreover, B2B authors and sources are the main emphasis. Thus, there are better choices than this if you want to develop backlinks for a business-to-consumer website.
Please note that Help a B2B Writer cannot guarantee that you will be sent a link if your quotation is utilized. Depending on the guidelines of the publisher.
Effective Link-building with Tech-One
We’ve provided some of the best free link building tools to help you with digital marketing. Of course, the most reliable tools will also be the priciest, but without them, doing all that research on your own would undoubtedly take much time.
If you’re finding a good SEO parter, don’t hesitate to contact Tech-One to further your digital success. With many years working in SEO and Digital Marketing optimization, we proudly help you increase the impact of your link-building strategies to achieve the best SEO results.