Vietnam is one of the leading countries when it comes to offshore digital marketing services, thanks to its cost-effective solutions and skilled workforce. Many people take the chance to hire an offshore SEO company especially an agency in Asia, and some fail. I want to lay out in this article all that’s involved in making an informed decision, and what other mistakes businesses have done so you don’t have to.
In short, the more you know about the proper KPIs that should be signed into the final contract, the more likely you are to succeed.
It’s common for small businesses in the UK, Australia, and the United States to take this step without knowing the KPIs because they simply don’t have the time to study all that’s involved with marketing.
What commonly happens is there’s a massive amount of conflicting advice about what should and should not be done.
And it’s also very time-consuming to get 4-5 proposals as there are lots of meetings, briefs, calls, emails, and discussions. So businesses will end up picking the best of the bunch and hope it all works out.
However, I’m going to lay out all the ways to avoid these mistakes.
- Offshore Digital Marketing Services: The Path to Success
- Who is Involved on the Digital Marketing Team?
- Different Models of Digital Marketing Teams
- The Best Practices when Working with an Offshore Digital Marketing Agency
- Factors to Consider When Opting for Offshore Digital Marketing Services
- Advantages of Offshore Digital Marketing Services
Before we move on, you should be asking, why should I believe you?
What if you’re just like all the others, creating smoke and mirrors for your own selfish advantage?
Let me address it here directly.
At Tech-One, we’re proud to be one of the best offshore digital marketing services provider in Vietnam and taking the route of extreme transparency and truthfulness. When the whole marketing industry moves left, we move right.
The truth is our selling point. And by telling the truth we always get referrals.
The more referrals, the less selling. An upwards spiral of good businesses and happy clients.
When the whole marketing industry moves left, we move right.
Offshore Digital Marketing Services: The Path to Success
Now onto the reason you’re here, offshore digital marketing services.
The decision to outsource to a third party can result in:
- Lower overhead and cost-effectiveness
- Increased revenue and more time to spend on the company’s overall objectives.
- Dedicated team paying more attention to your service quality.
It can also have potential downsides:
- Waste of time with poor results for the campaign.
- Waste of money if the campaign fails.
- If you’re hiring an offshore digital marketing agency on behalf of your company, you will look very stupid. Or worse, you’ll be fired.
What we’re going to cover:
- Who is involved in the Digital Marketing Team?
- Different Models of Digital Marketing Teams
- The Best Practices when Working with an Offshore Digital Marketing Agency
- Tasks of Digital Marketing That Need Constant Attention
Who is Involved on the Digital Marketing Team?
This is foundational information however, it’s essential to know who does what and why.
A project manager serves as a liaison between the Client and the outsourced marketing team.
They must fully understand the campaign brief’s expectations to ensure that the digital team meets them.
In certain situations, the Account manager is a generalist who can weave all the ideas of the experts and strategists together.
The planner’s job is to figure out how people behave for the client’s business and then create campaigns over time that fits the budget and returns a positive ROI.
The work involves mapping the purchasing method, finding potential markets, and coming up with specific ideas using data and analysis.
Other roles briefly explained:
Depending on the situation, a team may include one or more roles.
The copy specifications for journals, websites, e-mails, and social media should be understood by the Content Writers.
They should have some SEO expertise and have written for a variety of publications.
To make the message stand out, Graphic Designers use typefaces, designs, images, and colors.
Such visual features, such as infographics, are often used to condense and render details more understandable.
SEO professionals use analytic methods and strategies to evaluate what customers are hunting for on the internet.
Following that, material may be personalized to appear in search results.
In order to improve performance, they also perform SEO and keyword audits.
PPC or Paid Media specialists that upload and optimize all PPC campaigns.
Managers in this role will employ software to monitor, test, and update content and reports from SEM providers.
Front-end developers are in charge of converting data and content into what users display on the user interface.
They build landing pages as well as other elements, including pop-ups.
To build engaging and scalable user interfaces, the best developers can use the most up-to-date apps.
Specialists in Social Media Marketing and Email Marketing.
These professionals are well-versed in consumer-centric thought and have experimented with automated tools.
They leverage audience data, analytics, and online technologies to successfully reach out to clients.
Different Models of Digital Marketing Teams
Offshore digital marketing services are done in a variety of ways depend on the basic campaign requirements as well as the required tools.
The company’s scalability also has an influence on your decision. There is no such thing as a “one-size-fits-all” approach. Here are three common forms to investigate:
The Model of the Freelancer – For a significant portion of outsourced needs, freelancing is one of the more common business models.
There are reduced prices and a wider range of talent to select from.
However, one of the most significant disadvantages of freelancing for companies is the absence of consistency, as are concerns over security.
There’s also the problem of finding the good ones. When you get someone that you work very well with, hold on to them.
The Project-Based Model (PBM) is a model that is based on projects.
This procedure has benefits in terms of expense and scalability.
The price is determined beforehand, so you know what you’re going to pay (most of the time). A lack of committed capital, on the other hand, will lead to a lack of dedication and a loss of results over the project.
The Dedicated Team Model – If you have the financial resources, this is considered the most beneficial model of hire for Offshore digital marketing services.
It’s more like getting an in-house staff because you have a project manager that is devoted to your needs.
The model to use is solely dependent on the current requirements. The following are a few things to look into:
- Is it a one-time job, such as the building of a new website? Is it a sequence of operations, or is it a long-term monthly project?
- Should the outsourced marketing unit be restricted to a few marketing channels, or should it be ready to reach out to as many people as possible?
- Do you plan to expand your digital marketing activities over time with different channels?
- The answers to the above questions will assist you in deciding which model is the right match for you.
The Best Practices when Working with an Offshore Digital Marketing Agency
When you hire for Offshore digital marketing services, you will find yourself collaborating with a team that is located in a foreign area.
So, how can you go about forming an offshore outsourcing team?
In a nutshell, here are the six considerations you can make:
- Overcome your reservations around time zones.
- Examine their knowledge and experience.
- Make sure the criteria and KPIs are simple and clear.
- Make Use of the Proper Communication Tools
- Create effective feedback systems.
Let’s have a look at each one individually.
Offshore Digital Marketing Services can overcome your reservations around time zones
Most firms are afraid of working with customers who are in a particular time zone.
However, because of the time gap, there are opportunities you can profit from.
- You should create a system that utilizes overlapping hours. This period will be used for video chats, phone calls, and other forms of direct communication.
- You should assign shared schedules, prioritized requirements, and complex assignments that can be completed without your active participation.
A smart way to think about it is that you should take advantage of all 24 hours in a day by tasks being set at the end of your working day, and when you wake up, they’ll be completed.
Examine their knowledge and experience
Offshore digital marketing services come in a range of shapes and sizes, and they can be located in a number of countries.
You can check that they are capable of producing the results before signing a deal with one of them.
Here are some ideas to get you started:
- Inquire regarding the tools and experts accessible to your business.
- What automated platforms do they use to handle social networking, SEO, online ad auctions, customer reviews, and other aspects of their business? How do they come up with new creative ideas?
- Look at their case studies to see what sort of jobs they’ve achieved before. Is this in accordance with your requirements and needs?
- Is the firm familiar with your industry and understands the subtle differences of brand positioning?
The details above can give you a clear understanding of whether or not the organization is a good match for your needs.
Make sure the criteria and KPIs are simple and clear.
The best digital marketing companies in the world will act as extensions to your own business.
However, in order for this to happen, they must be transparent about their positions and duties from the onset.
After learning about the requirements, they should set out all tasks, milestones, and KPIs.
With the large number of professionals required for proper digital marketing outsourcing, the more specific the needs are, the more often the firm will be able to execute the required results.
Offshore Digital Marketing Services can take Use of the Proper Communication Tools
Working with an outsourced marketing team needs smooth coordination, as we’ve mentioned. Fortunately, there are many resources available to help with this.
- E-mail is ideal for summarizing meetings, minutes, action items, and upcoming schedules. It lowers contact costs and gives teams the freedom to read messages from everywhere on the planet.
- Frequently, immediate clarifications may be needed via live chat. Pain points can be addressed easily, and problems can be resolved quickly.
- For meetings and issues affecting all participants, video conferencing is suitable. Many video conferencing apps already provide innovative sharing capabilities, including the ability to transfer data through various channels.
- Other apps, such as Slack, an interactive chat app that combines communications with tools to streamline and improve efficiency, are also available.
Usually, the digital marketing firm will recommend the best contact process based on internal communication methods.
Create effective feedback systems
A proper feedback mechanism is required in order to monitor project progress and, if any, make course corrections.
It should be precise and provided in a timely way so that the team may operate on it.
- Explain priorities, requirements, and expectations.
- Set weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly review meetings.
- Have weekly reports automatically set up and the KPIs compared in each report.
Factors to Consider When Opting for Offshore Digital Marketing Services
You’ll be well on the path to having the best outcomes from an offshore digital marketing agency if you follow the advice above.
There are also several practical processes on which you should give daily focus.
Here are a few examples:
- Budget management, to guarantee that the project’s scale remains within the guidelines set out at the outset.
- Risk assessment, which helps you to recognize and analyze any possible threats that can occur.
- This helps you to reduce their effect while both tracking and managing them.
- Management of knowledge sharing to ensure that it’s all communication is stored in one place so as to avoid potential mistakes.
- Relationship management is essential for a partnership to continue to be successful and result in a win-win scenario for both parties involved.
Now that you have a better understanding, let’s dig into some of the benefits and drawbacks of offshore digital marketing services:
Advantages of Offshore Digital Marketing Services
If you want to handle the brand’s digital strategy on your own or run it in-house without the right technical staff in place and working through the industry hurdles, it can be overwhelming.
Your rivals are already using digital marketing to pursue their own results, and you need to make a decision on what you’re going to do.
You’ll Have Enough Time to Focus on Your Main Business
By delegating offshore digital marketing services to an offshore digital marketing firm, you will commit more time and resources to your core business.
We seem to be living in the outsourcing period. Non-core corporate operations are gradually being outsourced to third parties by companies and organizations all over the world.
Payroll processing, stock packing, product shipping, sub-assembly assembling, logistics, recruiting, and, of course, internet media and web advertising for companies are also forms of outsourcing.
The emphasis on outsourcing stems from a growing realization that competing in non-core market operations is impossible.
As a result, it makes sense to outsource non-core corporate operations to third parties.
As industry consultants work to incorporate the right marketing and advertising tactics for your venture, you have more time to concentrate on other vital aspects of your sector.
It’s Less Expensive Than You Think
For new small enterprises, growing entrepreneurs, and large multinational corporations, offshore digital marketing services or offshore SEO services typically provides numerous digital marketing service bundles at various costs.
Different types of digital marketing platforms are bundled together in one package, meaning businesses don’t have to compensate individuals for their offshore digital marketing services.
The process is usually simplified to KPIs and the whole project cost.
Now, it can be extremely expensive if the company lies to you and fails to deliver on the project. It’s not just a waste of money but time too, because of all the meetings and discussions.
Your Digital Marketing Campaign would have a Framework
A balanced arrangement is provided by an offshore digital marketing firm.
Usually, an offshore digital marketing staff comprises 2, 5, or 10 members, depending on the project’s needs, which involves strategists, analysts, programmers, art directors, graphic designers, copywriters, and content writers, among other specialists.
So you get to have many specialists working on your project at once.
No Trouble Meeting The Target Demographic
In marketing, the target customer is the community of people to which you choose to communicate your message, program, or commodity.
The primary aim of advertisement is to convey a clear message to a specific community of people in your target population or we can call it as lead generation, which would boost the company’s revenue.
An offshore digital marketing firm performs thorough and comprehensive analysis to evaluate where, when, and how the message can be transmitted to the target consumer.
In order to optimize the effectiveness of the marketing activities and ensure outstanding outcomes.
Providing More Accurate Information And Reports
Because of the nature of their company, an offshore digital marketing firm keeps up with the new technologies, developments, updates, and case studies in the digital marketing industry.
They are experts at tailoring the right tailored digital approach for the company’s needs, having collaborated with numerous customers from a wide variety of sectors with different visions and priorities.
They are well-versed in digital media and digital networks, allowing them to determine which digital channel configurations are best for the company’s marketing needs.
This is how all offshore marketing agencies should operate.
Make sure you ask about the weekly reporting systems they have in place.
Offshore Digital Marketing Services Use Up-To-Day Technology Available
A successful offshore digital marketing company has an awareness of and access to advanced resources and applications on the market.
Enabling them to perform easy and reliable study, review, and plan creation, resulting in less routine tasks, quicker strategy execution, higher ROI, and faster achievement of the company objectives.
Developing A Profile On Different Social Networking Sites
The increase in prominence of the internet and web marketing can be due to the launch of social networking platforms such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, and others.
Not being a member of these social networking networks nowadays is akin to staying in a cave.
Internet marketing companies are well-versed with the tricks and hacks for offering your enterprises and products a voice among the internet’s traffic.
They do it with ease, utilizing entertaining blog articles, enticing infographics, photos, gifs, and videos.
In general, an offshore digital marketing firm can do everything possible to capture the attention and curiosity of the target audience.
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) that is Effectively Implemented for Your Business
SEO is an acronym that stands for “Search Engine Optimization“.
The major internet search engines, such as Google, Yahoo, and Bing, return answers based on the keywords entered in the search box.
SEO primarily incorporates keywords into material that is compatible with search engines’ search algorithms, resulting in a brand that is well-optimized with SEO services, positioning it at the top of the SERP results section, and attracting the interest of the company’s existing or prospective clients.
At Tech-One, this is a major core competency for us.
Finding an agency to do your Offshore digital marketing services can be tricky but not impossible.
If you’re always hunting for an all-in-one agency that can do all of the above, send a message to Tech-One, and we’ll get back to you asap.
To learn more about us, please visit our website at https://tech-one.io/
Or, if you want to accelerate your business growth with innovative and result-driven marketing tactics, don’t hesitate to get in touch with us today.